During the outbreak of the COVID 19 epidemic, online meeting tools became much needed, whether, for a computer or a phone, they are the tools that provide an easy-to-use option for remote communication between students, employees, or even family members. Therefore, many international companies have launched innovative programs and platforms that provide meeting Online, Zoom included.
Zoom is a free and useful app for learning online and conferencing on your computer or mobile phone. Download Zoom to participate in your school, university, or company meetings.
Organize your classes and meetings online with Zoom
Zoom is the ideal choice for companies as well as educational environments when it comes to organizing online lessons. Zoom Computer 2021 supports the following features:
- Simplify steps: whether when registering or starting and joining app meetings.
- Support multi-platform video call: between PC, tablet, and smartphone.
- HD video calls.
- Many people can join and share the screen at the same time.
- Comprehensive encryption for every online meeting and classroom.
- Save meetings or lessons online to your device or to your cloud account.
- Scheduling support from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
- Group chat allowed.
- Save search history.
- File sharing and data storage for up to 10 years.
Download Zoom for the computer
You can quickly set up Zoom meetings, sign up for a free Zoom account in the mail, also log in with Google or Facebook to organize the meeting instantly, you can invite up to 100 people to join.
Zoom Cloud Meeting – the ideal solution for businesses
- At Zoom Cloud Meeting, you can organize corporate meetings.
- Organizing online press conference coordination.
- Building meeting rooms to coordinate and exchange work tasks.
- Support video calls and messages.
- Of course, you can share all kinds of file formats.
Other features of Zoom Cloud Meeting
- This platform works differently, as the free account allows four participants to attend meetings of up to 40 minutes.
- The program interacts with Google calendars to import meeting information that may be lost or easily lost.
- The program supports the compact and easy-to-install Zoom Scheduler feature, just add the Zoom extension to the Chrome or Firefox web browser for quick access at any time.
New to Zoom
- Upgrade privacy features, contact details, and user profile page: Personal information such as email address, private meeting ID, and phone number will be partially covered by the letter *, and full information is displayed only when the user intentionally clicks on the Show option.
- The third-party file sharing feature is back on the mobile, allowing seamless sharing between platforms, where users can share files from external platforms such as Dropbox or OneDrive if set up for Zoom personal accounts.
- Fix some other minor bugs.
Zoom Meeting Packages
There are many subscription packages for Zoom and the app, including:
Basic Package (Free)
- Online learning, group meetings of up to 100 people.
- Meetings are limited to 40 minutes.
- Online support
- HD video calls.
- See who is talking.
- Full-screen view.
- Share the screen at the same time.
- Virtual background.
- Immediate or scheduled meeting.
- Support for Chrome and Outlook plugins.
- Schedule online meetings/lessons with the Chrome extension.
- Video recording in MP4 or M4A format.
- Group and private chat.
- Host controller.
- Support multiple platforms.
- Mouse and keyboard control.
- SSL encryption.
- AES 256-bit standard encryption technology.
Professional Plan ($ 14.99 / month)
It includes all the basic features of the free package, plus some features, such as:
- The meeting time is limited to 24 hours.
- Select the meeting schedule.
- Cloud storage with 1GB free storage.
- Compatible with Skype for Business (Lync).
There are some other packages, such as:
- Business plan.
- Enterprise plan.