NetCut is a tool for Windows computers to help you protect your WiFi network from discovering hackers who may have opened it via IP address, device or MAC address.
Features of the program
- As you already know, there are a lot of users eager to hack into private WiFi networks.
- Some people do this to save data or money on their internet account, but others do it to steal private data and information.
- If you suspect that someone can snoop around your wireless network or if you just want to take precaution, NetCut is a tool that helps you protect yourself, it is possible to discover hackers across the network by IP or Mac or physical address and device name.
- The interface of this version 2.1.4 is not very well compatible with the graphic side of Windows 7, 8 or 10. In fact, it does not even match Windows XP since it is similar to Windows 95.
- But you can turn it on because of its powerful features to manage your WiFi network and protect it from anyone who wants to connect to it without permission, we also have to admit that we find all of its options a few clicks away on a clear interface.
- This program also has an Android APK version that allows us to perform similar functions from a smartphone or tablet, but we have to root our phone to make the most of it.