Comodo AntiVirus is a program that protects your computer from viruses and spyware, this program is cloud-based, which improves detection capabilities. It protects core DLL files, drivers, and other executable files from modification.
Features of the program
- Comodo is a large collection of multi-layer applications that ensure the security of your computer, keeps viruses and hackers away from sensitive personal information and provides the company a free license for one year.
- The actual developer of the free software is COMODO Group Inc.
Comodo AntiVirus was developed to run on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 and can run on 32 or 64-bit systems.
- The strength of the program lies in the protection it offers, more precisely antivirus.
Cistray.exe, cfpconfg.exe, cis.exe and CMain.exe are the most common filenames for this program’s installer.
- The app combines all the options in one place, in this way, with just one click you can activate its features.
- Full Scan scans your entire computer for threats, and this mode usually takes a little time to complete.
- In addition to traditional hard disk scans for harmful files, Comodo Antivirus also has a virtual desktop where you can run unknown programs without affecting system security in any way.
- The app also provides an internal task manager, so you can control the actions taken by him and the time used for each. Internal reports are generated every moment and can be referenced to show the performance of the computer and Komodo.
- The program now also contains a function called “Virtuscope”, which works in the background while using the computer, it constantly monitors the activity of ongoing operations and warns you of any suspicious activity.