The Twitter application is one of the most popular social networking sites, it allows its users to provide micro-blogging services with a maximum of 280 characters per message, either through Twitter directly or by sending short text messages or instant chat programs or applications provided by technological developers, as well as launching hashtags of most topics Thrillers around the world.
New developments for Twitter application on the iPhone
- Slow Shooting, Twitter users on iPhone can enjoy Slow Shooting, after launching a feature that allows users to share tweets with videos with Slow Shooting technology.
- Live broadcasting and publishing audio tweets “blogging with sound” by pressing the “Go for live broadcast” button, depending on the Perskope application, by clicking on the “Live broadcast” button, instead of broadcasting a video, then recording and publishing an audio tweet.
- Download animated pictures, Twitter users on the iPhone can enjoy the feature of downloading animated images on the iPhone.
- Update a new application that supports storing passwords using the 1 password application, where Twitter users can log in without having to type the password every time, after storing the original password on 1 password specialized in this field, which is a useful feature for those who can have more than one account.
- Updating the new Twitter application to bring the benefits of saving data and modifying the controls in the group chat, as Twitter released the latest version 7.33 with great features, most notably the new data switch.
Difficulties dealing with Twitter on iPhone
Some find it difficult to delete the Twitter account from the iPhone, but the matter is very simple, only you can go to the iPhone settings by pressing Setting, which is on the main screen, and then go from the options in front of you to Twitter, choose the account that you want to register to Exit it, then press Account Delete, and finally confirm the deletion by clicking on Account Delete.
As for how to log out of the Twitter account in the iPhone, it is by first entering the Twitter application, then pressing out Sign and then confirming again.
Twitter application features with new updates on iPhone
- Having a profile, settings, privacy, and additional accounts in one place, offering a side orientation menu as well as relying on fewer tabs at the bottom, which means easier browsing and less clutter.
- Twitter owners on iPhone also have good typography, by improving their style by making them better consistent, as well as writing clearer titles that help focus on events, in addition to improving the way the personal picture is displayed to know the tweets and who tweet them clearly.
- The ability to open website links and articles via the Safari browser in the Twitter application, so that it can access accounts on the sites that you log in to for iOS.
- Very easy icons that allow all means of interacting with tweets, which makes it easier for Twitter users for the first time in the first place to change the shape of icons and make them more clear.
- Twitter users on iPhone can now see conversations as they happen, with additional access options, such as increased color contrast and the option to always open compatible links via a Safari browser reader.
How to open more than one Twitter application account on iPhone
Any Twitter user on the iPhone can open more than one account on the social media site through several steps for iOS:
- Initially go to the ME tab, and choose the people icon.
- Then click on the “More options” tab.
- With this menu you can create a new Twitter account or enter another account already registered.
- Once the account information has been added, users can access any of these accounts, by clicking on the people icon.