Memrise 2021 is a free language learning website and application used by a large community of users to learn new languages, improve language learning, and gain more language skills.
Introducing Memrise language learning app for Android
Memrise is one of the most popular language-learning apps in the world, it is a good way to help build vocabulary and novice students will benefit from it a lot no doubt about that, the application has been designed very well, but the courses are user-made, so it can vary the quality.
Memrise uses sound, image, and memory technologies to help you connect words to each other to facilitate the retrieval of memorized words, as well as there, are regular tests to ensure that terms are remembered.
Although there are a lot of free training resources, there are some features that require a paid membership, however, this will not hinder your ability to use the app and will not prevent you from accessing many useful materials.
Memrise is an app worth studying for languages, especially for beginners who learn new characters and basic vocabulary for the first time, and while the professional version provides additional features that serious learners may want to take advantage of, all aspects of Memrise are included in the free version.
Memrise application features for Android
- Visit the courses page in Memrise, where you can start learning a large number of languages such as English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Japanese, Korean, Icelandic, Slovenian, Arabic, Turkish, German, Swedish, Polish, Italian, Chinese, Russian and more.
- In addition to the ability to use Memrise through a web browser, the site provides Android and iOS applications available for download.
- We offer you to download the hacked memrise program.
- Memrise uses the spaced repetition process, making it easy to learn and review new words periodically.
- When you finish more training sessions and learn new words, you collect points that take you to different classes and levels as an incentive to continue the progress of the learning process.
- There are different ways to ask questions in Memrise tests, for example, there is a question/answer method, multiple-choice methods … etc.
- While you use Memrise, you can help others learn by providing help with words and grammar that you know or learn, helping you to grow your information and keep it from being forgotten.
- Everything you’ve read about the features of Memrise so far is completely free, except that they offer a Memrise Pro subscription at a cheap price of $ 2.50 per month, so if you plan to use it for more than a few years, it may be better to have a membership for life, and this version includes features such as grammar bots, professional chat, hard word system, developing listening skills, video support, and learning stats.
The strength of Memrise is that it is a fairly free and fun way to learn and review vocabulary in a more enjoyable way than traditional flashcards, and it also applies a great science of remembering and retrieving information to help make words always memorized in your memory.
Some courses are created by Memrise but the majority of courses are user-created, and since many courses are created by the user, the content and quality can vary greatly from one course to another.
You can log in to Memrise using email, Facebook or a Google account.
To start using Memrise, visit the courses page, select the language you speak, then choose the language you want to learn, you will find all the courses that you can get in that language, and displays the number of other users who are learning them, and the average time it will take to finish Those courses.